At Jefferson Oaks, we believe that all individuals have the capacity to live well, which is why we focus on encouraging individuals to work on their strengths in order to live fulfilled and meaningful lives. Our goal is to provide our patients with the structure and tools needed for stabilization and ongoing personal achievement and growth. It is our mission to make sure each patient can achieve a more productive and enjoyable day-to-day life, which is why we provide plenty of tools and resources for our patients to utilize. Some great community resources our patients may find helpful can be easily accessed below:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ‘1-800-273-TALK (8255)‘
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: http://www.carf.org/contact-us
- E-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1129
*CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.